- Apples contain no fat, sodium or cholesterol and a great source of fiber.
- Our bodies burn more calories digesting an apple than an apple contains
- The top producers of apples are China, United States, Turkey, Poland and Italy.
- There a more than 2500 variety of apples grown in US.
- Apples range is size, some just a little bigger than a cherry and others the size if a grapefruit.
- The largest apple ever picked was 3 pounds.
- Apples belong to the rose family.
- It take 36 apples to make 1 gallon of apple cider.
- An average size apple tree gives 20 boxes weighting in at 42 pounds each.
- Apple trees take 4 to 5 years to produce their first fruit.
We have everything we need to be and stay healthy. It is important to make yourself aware of the vitamins and minerals your body needs to grow and develop, in order to promote properly bodily functions, aiding in boosting your metabolism, immunity and digestion.