1 cup (100g) instant oats
1 scoop protein powder
3/4 cup (90g) coconut flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of flax seeds
1/2 tsp of hemp seeds
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup agrave
6 tsbp fresh raspberries
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (semi-sweetened)
1/2 cup of coconut flakes
A few notes before starting:
To ensure that cookies are soft and chewy, you must measure both the whole wheather flour and old-fashioned oats to the exact measurements suggested.
Chilling is mandatory. If you don’t chill the batter it will be extremely sticky. When baking, the liquids that didn’t have not had a chance to be absorbed by the oats (during the process of chilling) will cause the dough to expand and create one huge blob of a cookie.
- In one bowl, stir together the oats, protein powder, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, flax seeds, hemp seeds and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract. Then add the agrave until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the base mixture, stir into fully incorporated.
- Fold in the raspberries and mini chocolate chips. DO NOT use blender, just gently mix them in. Then add the coconut shreds into the mixture and mix it for one last time.
- Chill the cookie dough for roughly 20-30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 325 F, coconut oil or parchment paper for the tray.
- Scoop out dough to make 20 cookies.
- BAKE! 12-15 mins
- Let cookies cool on the tray for roughly 10-15 mins before laying them out to eat.